GRI, e-Pro Broker Associate
What can you expect from me?
– I will contact you weekly with feedback about your property from other brokers, buyer reaction, and other competing properties. With this line of communication, you will know exactly how your property is looking to others, and know where you are in the market.
– Quality marketing of your property 24 hours a day 7 days a week via internet, newspaper advertising, signage, chamber.
– Promptly returned phone calls
– The home buying/selling process is an emotional one. I am here for you to help get you through the process.
– I will listen to all of your concerns, needs etc.
– Colorado Native, Moved to Rifle 1996 with husband, Chris.
– We have 2 daughters, Nicole and Ashley.
– Active in the community with schools, Chamber of Commerce, Rifle Community Foundation
– May 2004-Present Gold Star Realty, Inc. Administrative Assistant, working to Office Manager and then Broker Associate
– Realtor with Glenwood Association of Realtors since 2006
– Degree in Business Administration from Colorado State University in 1992. Emphasis in Marketing
– My goal is to get your property SOLD and help you with your goals !